Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fred Smoot held a catching clinic for the offense...

skinsfanno9

This must be why we couldn't catch the ball. We looked like the Miami Dolphins out there - EVERYONE was dropping it. I don't know how much of a difference this would have made, considering Saunders was afraid to pass on any down but 3rd down, but perhaps just maybe, if the skins caught their passes we might have scored more.

Thanks for imitating Fred Smoot's catching ability guys...

This must be why we couldn't catch the ball. We looked like the Miami Dolphins out there - EVERYONE was dropping it. I don't know how much of a difference this would have made, considering Saunders was afraid to pass on any down but 3rd down, but perhaps just maybe, if the skins caught their passes we might have scored more.

Thanks for imitating Fred Smoot's catching ability guys...

Stupid thread

Actually, ARE caught most of the balls thrown at him, as did Cooley.

Sellars can't be faulted for at least two of the throws at him, one was low where he couldn't catch it, and even if he had we'd have lost yardage so I won't fault him there. The other was way over his head, and probably better that it was since it was covered.

Moss is the one I'm worried about. 3 Catches? for our #1 Receiver. That's a travesty. Not one look at Blloyd or Thrash, if you don't throw at least a token ball to them early in the game, don't expect the defense to play honest.

Cooley had a good game, could have been better, but we didn't seem to have a game plan after the first half. Not sure what happened after we got out of sink. Moss and Campbell better stay late and work on their timing these next two weeks is all I can say.

Archived