Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PURPLE Parking for Giants game

audi4rings

First $130 takes it...

I realize the street value kind of bumps these parking passes up, but seriously....$130? I found a guy around the Richmond area selling his orange pass for face value. $35, folks. $35. Maybe I'm just too nice of a guy, but being a Redskins fan, I would never sell a parking pass for almost 4 times the value to other Redskins fans just for my own personal gain. I might be able to understand if you bought this pass for that much money and just needed to get rid of it, but sometimes I find the scalping -- especially for these parking passes -- a bit ridiculous.

<<< end rant >>>

$130 is too pricey? According to the Skins sales, the face value on this is $150.

Fine...$75.

Some of you really need to grow up and act your age.

$150.00 for a parking pass?

I thought the cost for all parking passes, regardless of color, was the same, $35.00.

People get pissed when they think someone is jacking up the price on fellow fans, hence the hostility.

The prices for parking are definately different. The closer it is, the more expensive.

My intention wasn't to rip anyone off as you can tell, I've been selling dream seats for about $699-650 considering I paid $420 PER seat.

No harm done on my end other than losing money. :(

The prices for parking are definately different. The closer it is, the more expensive.

My intention wasn't to rip anyone off as you can tell, I've been selling dream seats for about $699-650 considering I paid $420 PER seat.

No harm done on my end other than losing money. :(

They all cost the same acually. If you have a suite, you pay alot more for the SEATS, not the parking passes, the more you pay for the TICKETS, the closer you get to the stadium as far as parking goes. Suites get offered purple, lodges and dream seats get purple as well, club gets orange, and all general admission, gets the green and red passes. They all cost 35/piece = 350 per season.

And you're getting 650-699 per seat for each dream seat that you paid 420 for? How in the hell is that losing $? lol seems your doing fine there, so why skimp even more with the passes?

Wow, thats news to me. My sales rep lied to me then. He told me the value was around $150. Interesting...I'm seeing in craigslist that even the GREEN is going for $75. Regardless...its sold.

Call the redskins and ask then how they are distributed, i bet they tell you the same thing i explained. Oh yea then ask em how much they are per season, i'll be you a pair of your seats i am right lol :silly: Not saying people dont sell them for more than face on other sites, but this is ES, we dont jack prices up here, usually, and the people that do usually hear it from us. Dont take it personal, we are just looking out for each other. HTTR

Just an FYI but I paid $420 PER SEAT and no, I'm not doing fine. I'm obviously losing money. I wouldn't call that skimping either.

:point2sky

They all cost the same acually. If you have a suite, you pay alot more for the SEATS, not the parking passes, the more you pay for the TICKETS, the closer you get to the stadium as far as parking goes. Suites get offered purple, lodges and dream seats get purple as well, club gets orange, and all general admission, gets the green and red passes. They all cost 35/piece = 350 per season.

And you're getting 650-699 per seat for each dream seat that you paid 420 for? How in the hell is that losing $? lol seems your doing fine there, so why skimp even more with the passes?

Archived