Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ebay Uniforms

KrnZippo

I know majority if not all jerseys on e-bay are fake. but does anyone know which ones look the best from e-bay? does anyone buy multiple uniforms off e-bay from one paticular seller???

basically what i'm saying is if you bought a good jersey off e-bay for a good price and are happy about the quality of the jersey. can u list the buyer u got it from??

ps. does anyone know where i can find this jersey?

http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/junsix28/IMG_1461.JPG

Ive bought many jerseys on ebay from multiple sellers and have never have gotten a fake jersey and never had anything shipped from outside the US. and I dont believe I have ever paid more than 45 dollars either.

EBAY is the way to go!

Not sure, my wife wont let me get A)an authentic jersey or B)a white Skins jersey, all for the same reason.....

I spill beer on every jersey i wear. im just a big dumb kid. I bought my burgandy replica Landry 75th from Redskins.com. It's either that or i wear a bib to all the games!!:doh: :cheers: Then again, youre not up to the legal drinkin age yet so you MAY not have my problem. Good luck

sonova****..we have the same problem...white jerseys, shirts, hats, wife beaters. doesnt matter; after the first time i wear them i get them dirty.

dude..i am currently wearing a jersey from ebay and you cant tell the difference between "real" and "knockoff". it even says authentic on it..

Archived