Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ugh I hate NC where to watch the skins in Wilmington

skinsfan2021

Let's see... the Hooters on Market has been renovated. Last year they gave 10% off the Redskin fans, but you had to sign up before the season. Buffalo Wild Wings on New Centre is good, but not Redskin loyal and you have to get there crazy early because it is so crowded. I would recommend Old Chicago, also on Market. Wilson's on New Centre is popular and huge, but no sound usually and I'm not impressed. Not many stools at the bar either.

i used to go to uncw, and i had the same problem. there were alot of redskins fans at fibber mcgee's, actually.....some of the most diehard fans were elderly ladies, it was kind of hilarious and fun. it gets pretty crazy on sunday evenings too with that wine special they have (lots of college girls show up). jerry allen's at the beach is good because they have wing and bloody mary specials on sundays. it might be cool to go there this week because there's a crowd of giants fans that always go there. another really nice bar is where tomatoz used to be (i think its called the varsity or something now, by campu)....they have sunday ticket and personal LCDs at each table.

other than that, any sports bar like wild wing cafe, buffaloe wild wings, etc. will have the skins games on. good luck brotha....

How many Redskin Fans live in Wilmington? Maybe see if someone can start a fan club or something.

I'd join if I could support it by watching the game on my couch.

Seriously, since I've had Sunday Ticket for 10 years I don't remember the last time I've watched a game at a bar. Wait, yes I do. Last year when I was working out of town in Columbia, SC. Jags game. Moss with the long run for the win.

But I'd be up for a Monkey Junction BWW game. Gotta check the schedule and make sure the Panthers aren't playing at the same time.

I graduated from UNCW, I used to go to Slick & Reds to watch the games on Sundays, it's on College Rd. not too far from the university going toward Monkey Junction. Check and see if they still have Sunday ticket though.

It's kind of a hole in the wall but they do cool beer pong tournaments on Sat. nights where you pay $10 a team ($5 per person) and the winner gets all of the money at the end of the night.

I worked on it for 6 seasons - what do I win lol?

:laugh: Yeah, you got it. For the rest, Hell's Kitchen was the bar from Dawson's Creek. They just took the set and made it a real bar.

Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness. So you got that goin' for you, which is nice.

Whitejimmy - thx. Goongala gungla.

So, 10/14 we're at GB at 1P, and CAR plays ARI at 3P? That's what NFL.com says. If that's right, I would imagine BWW@MJ would be cutting into our game. Screw that.

10/21 we've got ARI at home - looks like that's CAR's bye week. That'd be the ticket. Main screen for the duration.

Gives us a month to work it lol. I'm in.

10/21 BWW at Monkey Junction. Who else?

I go to UNCW. Hell's Kitchen will probably definitely be playing the game. if not Hooters or Old Chicago. if you go to Old Chicago and amanda is managing she might hook it up for you. i got the ticket so i'll be chillin on the couch as well. HTTR and good luck.

I'm goin to Break Time @ 10pin alley. I'll be at the bar at 3:30 pm. If you want to watch with us.

Hell's Kitchen advertised last year as being the "Official Redskins bar" and you couldn't even hear the game. (no sound)

i'll be at Break Time @ 10pin alley If you wanna watch with us hardcore, lifetime fans. HTTR

Good luck with finding a good weekly spot to watch the games. I graduated from UNCW in '97 and come back to our place in Wrightsville Beach several times a year. There is an awesome group in Raleigh at Hi5 and if this could be duplicated in Wilmington, that would be great.

I came to Wilmington when the Panthers began their futile existence. (no Skins coverage as as result) This was before the Sunday Ticket and I was devistated by it and feel your pain...

Good luck and HTTR

Archived