Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Mortensen-what he said a while back

SkinsNoles21

This annoys me big time. The media/reporters who predict teams will be horrible without any knowledge of the team besides what the saw the previous year. It's not difficult to predict a team will be bad if they were 5-11 the year before, you or I could do their job. I can't tell you how many times I heard how awful our defensive line was. Nobody would ever recognize that Griffin was hurt last year, or that maybe, just maybe, Golston and Montgomery might step up. Props to Mortenson for actually having the balls and knowledge to extrapolate based on the moves they made and watching our players become better.

The segment JAWS did on Campbell's eye movement and not staring down receivers was awesome, and, it showed me something. Most media cats have claimed he stairs all his receivers down...

do some research like JAWS and find out something a little different.

I too think that segment Jaws did on Campbell was awsome. They way they zoomed in on Jasons' eyes during a play was great. The technology is there for all of the commentators, but only some of them really use it. :2cents: :logo:

Archived