Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES/RR TAILGATE vs Cowboys CHILI COOKOFF !!! (Time flexed to 4:15)

Pete

You'll find all you need to know for ES home game tailgating right here The link will be updated for each home game ASAP.

:cheers:

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

:nutkick: :wewantd: :nutkick:

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

• 3 months later...

Being this is the final tailgate of the season, I would like to tip my hat to Pez, Huly, and all the regulars that make the ES/RR tailgate something special. Having the game against Dallas actually mean something besides pride makes this tailgate even more special.

If you have some tailgate pics you would like to post, or comments on the tailgate, nows the time and this is the place.

Being this is the final tailgate of the season, I would like to tip my hat to Pez, Huly, and all the regulars that make the ES/RR tailgate something special. Having the game against Dallas actually mean something besides pride makes this tailgate even more special.

If you have some tailgate pics you would like to post, or comments on the tailgate, nows the time and this is the place.

If I can piggyback just a bit, Pete, I too would like to thank pez and Huly, skinsfan44 & sapphire44, TLC, Chewy, and so many others who have helped make this such a memorable season for me.

The food and fun at an ES/RR tailgate are second-to-none, but the people are even better. Thanks to all of you who do so much for all of us.

Archived