Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UK Skins Fans Roll Call

WickedSkins

i live in the sunny west mids (dudley), like most it was the 82 sb that did it for me (how good a runnung back was riggins!!), gibbs is an all time hero for me but i do wonder if the game has passed him by a little especially when it comes to clock management, i will be a skins fan till i die and just pray that gibbs can give us 1 more sb

Norwich here!

Second son of a GI baby from WWII - so have grown up a v.proud anglo-american - been into the skins since the late 70's (I was 10!). Followed them through various means in the early days (relatives, US today on a tuesday, Channel 4, dodgy AFN radio on a sunday night) through to the great coverage we get today - love this sight and have met some great people.

Got lucky in 92 on a family trip to the US to see relatives, when I persuaded a security guard to let me walk onto the turf at RFK in the offseason - unreal. Treasured photo's and memories.

Took my wife to NY in Dec 97 to see get engaged - just so happened the Skins were playing the Gnats for the division!!! (my evil plan) - unfortunately we got humped 35-10 (Hostetler had a nightmare for us) but I stood loud and proud!!

Will be there on sunday, but alas partly working as I work in the media and am hosting some journalists in one of the boxes - but the Skins cap will sit upon my head!!!

The UK trip to FedEx would be fantastic - I turn 40 in 2009 so if we cant do it next season 2009 would be brilliant!!!!

Either way count me in.....

Norwich here!

Second son of a GI baby from WWII - so have grown up a v.proud anglo-american - been into the skins since the late 70's (I was 10!). Followed them through various means in the early days (relatives, US today on a tuesday, Channel 4, dodgy AFN radio on a sunday night) through to the great coverage we get today - love this sight and have met some great people.

Got lucky in 92 on a family trip to the US to see relatives, when I persuaded a security guard to let me walk onto the turf at RFK in the offseason - unreal. Treasured photo's and memories.

Took my wife to NY in Dec 97 to see get engaged - just so happened the Skins were playing the Gnats for the division!!! (my evil plan) - unfortunately we got humped 35-10 (Hostetler had a nightmare for us) but I stood loud and proud!!

Will be there on sunday, but alas partly working as I work in the media and am hosting some journalists in one of the boxes - but the Skins cap will sit upon my head!!!

The UK trip to FedEx would be fantastic - I turn 40 in 2009 so if we cant do it next season 2009 would be brilliant!!!!

Either way count me in.....

Archived