Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Early Christmas Present = Giants Game Tix (Question about seating)

#98QBKiller

I got an early Christmas present from my girlfriend's dad: lower-level tickets to the Giants game.

I've never sat in the lower level before so I've got a quick question for the season ticket holders on here.

The section is 119 and it's on the "visitor's" side. In the lower level, does this mean that I'll be surrounded by Giants fans?

Thanks for the help guys. :cheers:

Also, I thought everyone should know that I'm shaving my head into a mohawk and putting in some temporary B&G dye for the game.

I got an early Christmas present from my girlfriend's dad: lower-level tickets to the Giants game.

I've never sat in the lower level before so I've got a quick question for the season ticket holders on here.

The section is 119 and it's on the "visitor's" side. In the lower level, does this mean that I'll be surrounded by Giants fans?

Thanks for the help guys. :cheers:

Also, I thought everyone should know that I'm shaving my head into a mohawk and putting in some temporary B&G dye for the game.

congratulations and see you there, and last year there were alot of Giants fans but this year lets try to keep them out of Fed Ex guys don't sell them your tickets!

You'll be fine and wont be "surrounded" by any means, well by giants fans,

but you will be surrounded by skins fans , throw me a beer in 112 will ya? :laugh:

p.s. you in north or south arlington? i grew up there and lived on the south side for 32 years, near glebe and columbia pike.

You'll be fine and wont be "surrounded" by any means, well by giants fans,

but you will be surrounded by skins fans , throw me a beer in 112 will ya? :laugh:

p.s. you in north or south arlington? i grew up there and lived on the south side for 32 years, near glebe and columbia pike.

I'm right off of Columbia Pike in south Arlington right by Skyline/Bailey's Crossroads. I'm going to move to North Arlington or maybe even somewhere in the city after my lease is up though. I work in the city so I want to be within walking distance of a metro stop, taking the bus to the metro adds like 30 extra minutes to my trip both ways, each day.

Looking forward to the game man, I'll sling you a beer or two over into 119...that's why they have plastic bottles now right? :cheers:

Archived