Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CHOO-ChOO McCoo

apaip

and I think its funny that you have time to criticize a fan on someone who might actually help this team..........then again you are a season ExtremeSkins.com season ticket holder.......and I am not his mother........I am his cousin and happy to see he has an opportunity to show his skills...........

MRMADD is the board cynic. We each fill a role in this community :)

Though you'd think he'd know a little better... since another undrafted college free agent from Penn State went on to have a pretty productive season this year for the Skins.... not even at his natural position. Ahem Kenny Watson ;)

Originally posted by apaip

I am his cousin and happy to see he has an opportunity to show his skills...........

that would make a little more sense then and therefore, not as funny as it originally was...

but MRMADD does have a point about people blowing up these undrafted free agents... however, you would not be included in that category because you have different reasons for rooting for him...

regardless, good luck to your cousin... he's a Redskin now and we all wish him the best...

:high:

Originally posted by MRMADD

I think it's funny that anytime we sign some training camp fodder, at least one person thinks we've found the next Joe Montana.

While that is certainly true.... I don't think the expectation of being the Skins 3rd string RB - or any other team for that matter -is unrealistic for an undrafted college free agent. Actually, I would think the numbers would show that it's usually the case.

Archived