Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling All (Harley) Bikers....................

skinsfan44

......but all are welcome. Who is going to Bike Week down in Daytona Beach, February 28-March 9? I will be their(mostly hanging out on Main St, ie Boot Hill, Froggys, Dirty Harry's, ect, ect). You will also find me at the Iron Horse(Ormond Beach) and at the Cabbage Patch(watching the woman coleslaw wrestling, yea buddy).

Just want to know who is going and maybe get a Extremeskins-Biker party/get together someplace. I think the best place would be the Cabbage Patch. Lots of beer, woman wrestling, and away from all the crazyness of Main St. Plus, it is easy to find with parking. That is not always easy during Bike Week.

So, who's going and what about a get together? If anyone knows of a better place to meet, post it and we all can decide where and when.

I'll be there! Oh yeh, that's right.... I live there. :laugh:

Don't forget to check out "Lollypops" while you are in town. :jerkoff: :high: :laugh:

Seriously though. If you are coming down, be carefull. Every year about a half dozen bikers are killed in accidents and a ton of bikes are stolen. :peace:

Mad Mike, you live down there? I have friends who live in Holly Hill, right off of Nova Rd. That is where I stay when I am down. I have had a few close calls with cages(cars) so I know what you mean. I go down to have fun, get drunk, get laid(don't tell the wife :laugh:) and get alittle crazy. I know we pi$$ off alot of old folks, but when you move to the "Biker Capital of the World" you have to expect it.

Archived