Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell and Green 40

ChampSkinsFanatic

having a strong arm can make a world of difference

Agreed.......hands down, Campbell fits the mold of the new age NFL quarterback.

If we can stomach his "hiccuppy" development, and lean on our defense (should it perform to it obvious capabilities), we'll be able to get to the point where we're clicking on all cylinders and finishing teams the way a championship NFL team should.

Oh and by the way........CP is no joke.....(to all the CP naysayers.....get up on some with #26)

:point2sky

having a strong arm can make a world of difference

Watching him heave that hail mary at the end of the 4th just put a smile on my face. He's going to have some growing pains, but he's brimming with promise. After the dink and dunk of the past 2 years he is most definitely a breath of fresh air and I'm more than happy to give him time to develop.

Portis was nice as well. With Betts, I don't forsee him putting up numbers like he did in Denver again, but those 2 compliment one another perfectly. Lots of teams try to do it and don't have anywhere near the success. Look at the Dolphins...but I suspect Ronnie Brown is the type of back who would do better if they just gave him the ball 25+ times a game though. One thing I don't get about Portis though is why they don't throw more screens to him?

Anyhow, that was an awesome game. Bit of a nail biter, but I think our D may be better than the '05 team simply because it would appear that we have somewhat of a pass rush now. We're at least getting pressure. The run D was phenominal.

green40bt8.png

I heard him screaming it today, it kind of made me do a double take at the field:laugh:

Green 40 has different results with Campbell at the helm.

Don't be surprised if you see in tomorrow's headlines:

"Brunell takes Campbell to court for illegal use of patent Green 40"

:silly::silly::silly:

Archived