Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ya Gotta Like Mike Doss

Newera

I thought the kid was extremely impressive. He plays all out. And, blitzes with zeal. He was a mad man of the last goal line stand against the Canes. He was totally giving up his body. Gotta love that. And, was Big Ten Defensive Player of the year.

I mean, how much better would that guy be then David Terrell. I know 13 might be early for him. Particularly if Suggs is on the board. I'd probably have to go with Suggs in a crunch. But the kid impressed me and I think would immediatly start with us. I think he'd make and immediate impact on or defense. He's a playmaker. Terrell, well you know he's not.

How much better would he make the D versus Suggs. I'm torn. Simply because Suggs is a tweener. Yet, we need both a safety and a defensive end.

Marvin Lewis quote last year to front office, "If you guys can move up to get Roy Williams, I 'd play defense with nine players."

That's funny. Taking him could potentially give us one of the best secondary's in the NFC. To go along with arguably the best linebacking core. Smoot will step up next year.

NewEra

Archived