Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are the Funky Four Finally Gone?

MarkB452

I didn't notice them today. Can't say I miss 'em.

But I did notice that Gary Glitter's "Rock-n-Roll Part II" has returned. I lost count of the number of times the DJ played it after the first five cuts.

I guess Glitter's been forgiven for liking little boys.

That song is way tired.

I didn't notice them today. Can't say I miss 'em.

But I did notice that Gary Glitter's "Rock-n-Roll Part II" has returned. I lost count of the number of times the DJ played it after the first five cuts.

I guess Glitter's been forgiven for liking little boys.

That song is way tired.

They need to break out that one song that Penn State uses at kickoff. Don't know the name, but I would much prefer that song to a song which was written by a child molester.

They need to break out that one song that Penn State uses at kickoff. Don't know the name, but I would much prefer that song to a song which was written by a child molester.

>> That song is called "Zombie Nation" and it WAS the song that replaced Rock and Roll Pt 2 last year.

BTW, NO Funky Four today.

I don't remember seeing them perform at the Steelers game. It's just as well, the FedEx ad that proceeded them often took almost all their time anyway. :doh:

Originally the Funky Four were members of the band and they used to have the cameras on them during the game to give them the spotlight on the Non Jumbo Tron. They later brought them onto the field to give them more attention. I believe they have been brought back to the band area, but I'm not sure about that. I think I saw them from the opposite side of the field, but I'm not sure.

Archived