Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tvnewslies.org

footballhenry

TVNL_Standard02.gif

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

-J. Edgar Hoover

"The world is governed by people far different from those imagined by the public."

-Benjamin Disraeli, Victorian-era Prime Minister of Britain

My friends, I simply am posting this to do my part in sharing truth with those willing to listen. Educate yourselves, do not listen to the mainstream media for they are governed by the very elite that do not want the masses to know the truth.

Yes, the reaches of this global conspiracy is vast indeed but we owe it to our childrens future to wake up and take back our power. Understand that we are in an age of awakening, humanity has been under mass hypnosis for eons and with 2012 fast approaching we are collectively coming to realize truth.

The reality you are 'told' and the truth of the our existence is so vastly different that many refuse to make the jump. Yet when you do, all the chaos that we have seen in this world begins to make perfect sense.

Open your mind, do not let your ego drown the truth.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal."

-Martin Luther King jr.

Go to www.tvnewslies.org for starters

"The biggest government conspiracy of all is the claim that there are no government conspiracies!"

-Michael Rivero

You must accept that there are truths of this world that you may or may not be ready to accept, yet an unwillingness to accept truth does not make it any less true.

That is a good site. I've been lookig for the speach given by JFK where he talks about how the Billdenburger group and Rockefellers run our country. There are clips of it in the Zietgeist.com movie I just watched a couple of weeks ago.

Another quote I like is Respect the truth as authority, not authority as truth, but I forget who thats by as well.

Archived