Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Video Still almost brings tears to my eyes, so awesome! :)

skin_finatic

Thanks for the video. Brought a tear. Looks like the defense can be like that again, but can someone tell me that the offense can be like that.
Yeah, campbell has a better arm than Brunell even when Brunell was at this best in 05. Only question is if Portis can dominate./

I have to say, the Lavar and Patrick goodbye video definitely made me sniffle a bit. I know there are alot of people who detest those two guys for their "unfilled potential" or the fan base that really pulled for these guys, but they really wanted to be Redskins. And we welcomed them, they welcomed us and through things that may have been/may not have been their fault, they got the shaft. I do miss watching them in Skins unis.

Ah, yes...I remember that game well...I was wondering if we could top that miracle comeback on MNF in Week 2, and I got my answer, 35-7. That was an all-time classic "take 'em to the woodshed" beatdown. One of the greatest days of my life as a Redskins fan.

Of course, this blowout was followed by the steamrolling of the Giants and the Eagles to clinch the last playoff spot and get revenge on the Bucs...that was a great season...I'm fired up and looking forward to this season...HTTR!!! :cheers:

BTW, which do you all think was better, the 14-13 stunner in Week 2 in Dallas to ruin their "Ring of Honor" celebration, or the 35-7 blowout at FedEx with 92,000 screaming fans chanting "YOU SUCK!!!" and watching Me-shawn come unhinged??? Hard to choose, isn't it??? :D

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Archived