Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'll be signing autographs later today....

kleese

for those of you who would like the signature of a champion. That's right, an NFL picker champion! I've kept my mouth shut all year, but I must gloat a little now. Sorry, BallCoachSpurrier-- but I'm a clutch performer. You had it by one point headed into last night, but I made the plays that win big games :)

I realize there are no prizes for this championship, and that's fine, bragging rights are good, but I do think a cool avatar, or some sort of "trophy" are in order. Don't you? I mean, shouldn't posters KNOW they are in the presence of greatness? :)

I realize there are no prizes for this championship, and that's fine, bragging rights are good, but I do think a cool avatar, or some sort of "trophy" are in order. Don't you? I mean, shouldn't posters KNOW they are in the presence of greatness?

I think you're right Kleese. I mean when I win it next year, I'd like to actually get something out of the deal. ;)

Gentlemen,

I hesitate to intrude on this discussion, but at the same time feel obligated to extend an invitation to each of you to participate next year in ExtremeSkins’ premier challenge, The Man Competition, where you will find there is no end to the prizes, privileges and accolades enjoyed by the winner! :silly:

Archived