Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Game Audio?

InsaneBoost

Is there any way to download the Audio from Redskins games this past season by chance?

I don't know why, but hearing Sonny and Larry get that excitment in them when we do good, just pumps me up.

I've been looking for them, but I can't find then anywhere.

Anybody know if they are out for download, or is it one of those things you have to record or you don't have them?

Thanks for any help!

Is there any way to download the Audio from Redskins games this past season by chance?

I don't know why, but hearing Sonny and Larry get that excitment in them when we do good, just pumps me up.

I've been looking for them, but I can't find then anywhere.

Anybody know if they are out for download, or is it one of those things you have to record or you don't have them?

Thanks for any help!

Call the Ticket Office. While you're on hold they play radio replays. You're bound to get your fill.

2 years? I seem to remember him breaking the franchise single season rushing record in 2005. I'd call that backing his mouth up.

Last year he got hurt - it happens.

Our running backs are the least of our worries. On offence as Campbell goes so go the Redskins but the real question marks are about the D. If they play to 2004/5 level we win 10 games. If they play like last year we could have Joe Montana under centre and it would not matter.

Re the Dolphins game I think its a difficult opener for us - their D was very good last year and will be a test for our offence. The Dolphins O was poor last year but if Trent Green settles in they should be better. May be good we are playing them early as Green may not be 100% comfortable with his new supporting cast.

I can see it being a low scoring game which might come down to a turnover or a special teams play.

I believe redskins.com has the highlights archived.So not only audio but also video.

I had all the redskins games(audio) from the last few years but lost them all in a major computer disaster. I'm in the process of getting a computer together so I can record the games this year. I'm also working on recovering the data from the HD that failed. If I get the games off I'll let you know.

I had all the redskins games(audio) from the last few years but lost them all in a major computer disaster. I'm in the process of getting a computer together so I can record the games this year. I'm also working on recovering the data from the HD that failed. If I get the games off I'll let you know.

Ahh man, that'd be great!

Sorry to hear about your disaster :(

Mozy.com has unlimited data backup for 4.95 a month or 2 gb free. doesn't do you a lot of good now but something to consider in the future. and no, i don't work for them.

ok good news is I pieced together a new computer and was able to record the game last night. Bad news is it looks like the external hardrive that had the old games on it is fried beyond repair.

I will also be able to record future games so if anyone wants a copy post here or PM me and I'll provide a link.

Archived