Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My (Unfinished) Redskins Video

Touchdown Redskins

Hey guys, I just started posting here at ES, and I wanted to make a video. I've been working hard on it for a couple days, and even though it's not finished yet, I just had to share the initial results with you all. I always get pumped up watching it, even though I've seen it a million times. It's about halfway done, and it's to the tune of "Stronger" by Kanye West. I'd love some constructive feedback. It contains pictures from our glory days and now, and also highlights from 05/06 and 06/07 seasons. Thanks to www.redskinsnation.net for all their great work with posting highlights!

***WARNING: EXPLICIT LYRICS***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJU00FRZdCY

P.S. I hope this is alright to do...I'll edit this thread and post the full video once I'm done. Hopefully this is the right forum to do it in; like I said I'm new, and I've seen some other vids on here so I thought it would be okay. If i'm wrong, please don't NNT me!

EDIT: The video and audio are out of synch for some reason...the video is about a millisecond ahead of the audio...it's fine on my computer, I guess something happened to it while uploading to youtube?

:logo:

Archived