Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage: 2007 Training Camp - Day 5 (FINAL)

JimmiJo

Guest Chiquita703

I was at training camp yesterday and was annoyed by those fans that were booing Rogers and Cooley. I got a pretty good picture of Rogers and was about to get his signature and he left because of these fans booing him...it was annoying. Who ever it was is not much of a fan. I will post my pictures as soon as I download them I got a real good pictures of Campbell, Washington, Sellers and I was able to get one of Taylor leaving to the locker room. Also Gary clark.

One ? Otis Wensley #39 was there, I know he went to the SB with the Skins but I don't know what year??? He's ol school. He gave me a nice picture of him and he was real cool guy.

I was at training camp yesterday and was annoyed by those fans that were booing Rogers and Cooley.

Are you sure they were boing Cooley or do you think they were saying Cooooooooooooley? I find it hard to believe skins fans would boo him. Rogers is a different situation.

Guest Chiquita703

Are you sure they were boing Cooley or do you think they were saying Cooooooooooooley? I find it hard to believe skins fans would boo him. Rogers is a different situation.

No sweetie they were booing Cooley, Betts, Brunell and Rogers. Some people just don't have any class, but I think they were drunk and just acted dumb and loud to get attention.

Archived