Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins v Bucs password info

FloridaSkinsFan2

Fellow skin fans,

Presales on these tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10 am to season ticket holders only. It was asked here on the board to find out the password for the sale. My boss and friend is a season ticket holder.....I was 1 of the ones who got ahold of the password for the playoff game a few years back and posted it here. Many thanks to my boss, he just dont know that I posted it here.

I wanted to give you insight on this situation now.

1. Im told the sales of these tickets are going to be done via the web only, you cant call ticketmaster to get them.

2. There is NO PASSWORD.:mad:

3. What you will need is the account number of the season ticket holder AND the PIN number of that account.:mad:

4. Limit of 6 tix only...... season tix do not count towards this 6 total

5. The season ticket holder will be contacted via phone or mail to varify the order to be processed.

This really blows. I was hoping to help some of my fellow skin fans out with this password, so we can continue the FEDEX SOUTH tradition. :cheers:

In anyone has any additional info or suggestions on how we can get around this, would be great.

Nevertheless, Ill be buying 6 tix tomorrow...........

HAIL

so you are upset that the people who shell out the money for the tickets year in and year out aren't getting screwed over by somebody leaking a password on them?

god that's worse then the jerk who moves up to the front row and doesn't sit in the seats that he pays for. i hate that crap.

however, if what you are talking about is invading another teams stadium, naturally my double standard applies and i'm all for it.

so you are upset that the people who shell out the money for the tickets year in and year out aren't getting screwed over by somebody leaking a password on them?

god that's worse then the jerk who moves up to the front row and doesn't sit in the seats that he pays for. i hate that crap.

however, if what you are talking about is invading another teams stadium, naturally my double standard applies and i'm all for it.

Ha! Your one of those people who sit in thier crapy seats when they are better ones everywhere. You are probably also that guy who shows up at halftime and tells me to get out of your seat. I have been sitting in great seats since I was a kid thanks to you guys.

Ha! Your one of those people who sit in thier crapy seats when they are better ones everywhere. You are probably also that guy who shows up at halftime and tells me to get out of your seat. I have been sitting in great seats since I was a kid thanks to you guys.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: nice!

You know, this is a question of class. Are you the fun-loving type that hops from seat to seat, or are you the PITA (pain in the ass) type who causes friction when the people come for their seat?

Think about it before you answer.

:helmet: The Rook

no, actually i'm always in my seat all the time, but you apparently are that jack arse who sit's in somebody else's seat that you didn't pay for and than causes a scene in front of me about it.

it's not even so much the price of the ticket that annoys me so much as the fact that you have your seat...SIT IT IN. respect your own seat instead of grabbing somebody elses. i don't mind if a little kid wants to go sit closer and get a better look, but grow up man and sit it what you bought.

You know, this is a question of class. Are you the fun-loving type that hops from seat to seat, or are you the PITA (pain in the ass) type who causes friction when the people come for their seat?

Think about it before you answer.

:helmet: The Rook

I never had a problem jumping seat to seat, unless it was someone who came to the game at halftime or later(with the exception of a die hard who just couldnt make it that day) and really could care less about the game.

no, actually i'm always in my seat all the time, but you apparently are that jack arse who sit's in somebody else's seat that you didn't pay for and than causes a scene in front of me about it.

it's not even so much the price of the ticket that annoys me so much as the fact that you have your seat...SIT IT IN. respect your own seat instead of grabbing somebody elses. i don't mind if a little kid wants to go sit closer and get a better look, but grow up man and sit it what you bought.

If I can sit in a much better seat and pay way less then im all for it. Thats how I was trained. My dad had me at like 9 years old scalping tickets at RFK. This isnt just at fedex, its at any event. I was just at the verizon center for a concert and my whole section was packed together, while the section next to us was completly empty. I moved and was very comfortable in my whole new section laughing at all the people cramed togather.

If I can sit in a much better seat and pay way less then im all for it. Thats how I was trained. My dad had me at like 9 years old scalping tickets at RFK. This isnt just at fedex, its at any event. I was just at the verizon center for a concert and my whole section was packed together, while the section next to us was completly empty. I moved and was very comfortable in my whole new section laughing at all the people cramed togather.

well agree to disagree, but i think that's a scumbag move.

Archived