Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

going in for my first tech interview today

coldpacker

ETA 1 hour till my first tech interview. I'm nervous as hell! Especially after i learned that only 2 positions were available and the company really liked 2 people out of the 3 they interviewed the other day.

Didn't get much sleep, i find myself pacing around the house waiting for the time to go by, i'm reciting answers for typical job questions in my head.. i'm typing it on this forum hopefully to releive some anxiety

This will be my first "REAL" job. If i get it.. i can finally move on from the mall and freelance web development

ETA 1 hour till my first tech interview. I'm nervous as hell! Especially after i learned that only 2 positions were available and the company really liked 2 people out of the 3 they interviewed the other day.

Didn't get much sleep, i find myself pacing around the house waiting for the time to go by, i'm reciting answers for typical job questions in my head.. i'm typing it on this forum hopefully to releive some anxiety

This will be my first "REAL" job. If i get it.. i can finally move on from the mall and freelance web development

good luck man. if push comes to shove, just offer to sleep with the interviewer (if its a female you're in luck, if it's a male, well, just forget you ever did it and enroll in therapy)

but in all seriousness, best of luck

Archived