Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

xbox live/halo 2 problem

[[ghost]]

i just got xboxlive today, and i want to use it on my 360. i set it all up, popped in halo 2, and when i tried to sign in on my live account, it said Xbox Live has a message for me and gave me 2 options- "go to account manager" or "continue offline"

when i go to account manager, its just basic settings of my live account. please help. also, if you post, feel free to leave your gamer tag.

well, I also have F.E.A.R. for the 360, and played a game last night no problems. when i play halo 2 though, first i sign in with my character on the disc, and then it asks me to sign in either as Redskins3626, stay offline, or add new account (or something like that) i sign on as redskins 3626, and it says xbox live has an urgent message for me, and that i can either go to my "Account Manager," or stay offline.

Did a web search and found a possible solution.

you go to family settings then xbox live controls then you click orginal games and hit allow.

I don't have a xbox 360 so I cannot verify if this is even remotely close.

Here's the actual official stuff on your problem.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/familysettings/console/xbox360/familysettings-xboxgames.htm

Did a web search and found a possible solution.

you go to family settings then xbox live controls then you click orginal games and hit allow.

I don't have a xbox 360 so I cannot verify if this is even remotely close.

Here's the actual official stuff on your problem.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/familysettings/console/xbox360/familysettings-xboxgames.htm

Great answer. It worked. Thanks for the help.

Archived