Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy UFC / Pride @ mmaplayground.com

UltimateSkins

For everyone looking to join a fantasy MMA league mmaplayground.com is the place to go. You pick the fight winner, round and way to win (submission, tko, decision etc). You can join or create your own fight camps and go head to head with other fight camps and also get fantasy money to wager on the fights. If you place really high for an event or season you get a cash prize.

If you love the UFC and Pride check out mmaplayground.com

edit: picks for tonight's UFC 73 must be in by 5:30 eastern so if you plan on joining get them in fast.

I've been doing that for a little while now, but I always forget to make my picks! I think this is pretty much the only website I go to on a regular basis, unfortunately. :( Or maybe that's a good thing.

I don't think there's a way to create a league of, say, 10 people, is there? From what I've gathered, it just seems like you're competing with about 200 other people. I think it'd be cool to get a little trash talk going.....

I've been doing that for a little while now, but I always forget to make my picks! I think this is pretty much the only website I go to on a regular basis, unfortunately. :( Or maybe that's a good thing.

I don't think there's a way to create a league of, say, 10 people, is there? From what I've gathered, it just seems like you're competing with about 200 other people. I think it'd be cool to get a little trash talk going.....

Well your competiting individually as well as for your team's overall score. My team, the Sherdog War Room Warriors, came in first place in our division last season.

As far as trash talking, theres a ton of it on their forums amoungst fight camps.

If you're looking to get 10 people together, go create a fight camp. You can have 2-50 people in one and will be put in a division based on the size of your team.

Archived