Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FS: Two tix Section 449 Row 15

kritters

• 3 weeks later...

I'd prefer to sell them all together. It makes me crazy selling them a game at a time. Everyone wants the opening game, the Eagles, the Giants and the Cowboys AND they want them at cost but at the same time no one wants to even pay cost for the other 6 games during the year.

Thanks for responding though!

I'd prefer to sell them all together. It makes me crazy selling them a game at a time. Everyone wants the opening game, the Eagles, the Giants and the Cowboys AND they want them at cost but at the same time no one wants to even pay cost for the other 6 games during the year.

I am not a season ticket holder but I totally respect that logic.

What you do is Sell those 1st 4 games at higher prices because you know people will pay them and then you sell the rest for whatever you get. Most people WILL pay face value if you sell them before the beginning of the season. If you wait and the redskins have a season like last year then you are right about not wanting to pay at cost.

BTW, I'll pay cost for the Lions game.

Archived