Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some interesting NFC East games next week..

Eagles_Legendz

Take care of Dallas because then we will have the longest winning streak versus a NFC East foe. :) Giants looked pretty damn good today- I'm really looking forward to next Saturdays game. Hopefully TB will choke against Pittsburgh, giving us somewhat of a cushion going into Sat. The refs handed GB the game today against Buffalo. I wanted to :puke:

Sorry Legendz, I gotta pull for the Jints on Saturday.....the Iggles absolutely cannot be allowed to get HFA throughout. Although I think that even if the Birds lose, one of the Bays (Green/Tampa) will lose at least one of their last two, so you will at least get a first-round bye. But Saturday's game will be interesting indeed!

It will be an interesting game next week. I guarantee that the Eagles won't sit back and play zone (like the Colts) and let Collins pick them apart. KC is going to be on the move next week with Eagles hanging all over him.

Worst case scenario is the Eagles losing and TB and GB winning out. Then they'll have to play without a bye and probably meet the Giants at the Vet in the first round. I think the Eagles will be properly motivated to ensure that this does not occur.

Archived