Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

who is going to the game tomorrow????

Chief skin

I will be there, tailgating with the Dead Tree Crew before the game and sitting in section 328(Club level) during the game. After the game, I will be at the 5th Quarter party, hopefuly toasting a victory, and watching everyone else try and get out of the parking lot. When it clears out, then that is the time to leave. One of the many perks of being in the Club.

The Dead Tree Crew and I will be tailgating at 7 AM. First right into stadium parking and you can't miss us. Section F-51, just ask for the Dead Tree Crew, they'll point you to us.

As for the game, I usually am at section 442, but I got a one-game upgrade for the Texans game since my boy fell into some extra tickets. We'll be in the lower bowl ten rows behind the skins bench.

CHAMP

I gave my tickets to a friend. I live in Richmond and just didn't feel like dealing with the hassel of getting up there. I never thought in a million years that I would ever give away Redskins tickets, but the mediocrity just isn't worth the trouble to be honest

Well, they were kind of giving away parking. Drove up to the Pile of Rubble Formerly Known as the Cap Centre, and they took my white pass, gave me a green, and told me to drive on in to the stadium.

Apparently they weren't expecting a completely full house today. ;)

Archived