Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you skateboard or use to, check this out!

SUNSTONE

I don't think the guy, like the video stated was a security guard, but if the place is private property, then the skateboarders should have been forced to leave. The guy in the truck should have handled things differently however. Though I have to admit, I have no respect for any skateboarders.

No offense to those that are not like this, but from everything that I've seen, they are no better than the street gangs of L.A. or New York. Most use drugs, from what I've seen, they tag, and start fights with the assistance of their friends.

I've seen the stickers put up that skateboarding isn't a crime. That is true in the technical standpoint. However, what the skateboarders do, make it a crime. When 95% of the skateboarders are committing crimes, then that makes it a higher profile as people wanting to commit crimes.

I don't think the guy, like the video stated was a security guard, but if the place is private property, then the skateboarders should have been forced to leave. The guy in the truck should have handled things differently however. Though I have to admit, I have no respect for any skateboarders.

No offense to those that are not like this, but from everything that I've seen, they are no better than the street gangs of L.A. or New York. Most use drugs, from what I've seen, they tag, and start fights with the assistance of their friends.

I've seen the stickers put up that skateboarding isn't a crime. That is true in the technical standpoint. However, what the skateboarders do, make it a crime. When 95% of the skateboarders are committing crimes, then that makes it a higher profile as people wanting to commit crimes.

So, what crimes are skateboarders committing? I fail to see your view of skateboarding = crime.

Skateboarding is not a crime. :silly:

It's a reputation that will never go away. Yes some skateboarders can be troublemakers. But to associate all skateboarders in this light is wrong.

This is why most skateparks get built, so the skaters can have somewhere to go. Most malls have signs that read "No skateboarding". Heck i can't even skate on the boardwalk in my hometown. Yet tourists can rollerblade and vomit on it.

It's all about the might $$$$$$$!!!!!

What you are doing is stereotyping skateboarders as criminals. Although, I'm not a skateboarder I have friends that are. I really hate people that stereotype groups. They have no idea what they are talking about and neither do you. Why don't you stereotype Hispanics or African Americans or whatever and say 95% of...blah blah blah are criminals/poor/smelly...ect. You don't because you're afraid of being called a racist so you pick a group that is stereotyped as a punk @ss white person and figure you can get away with it.

A lot of skateboarders know their limit and know when they're skating where they're not supposed to. And although that one dude went a little too far with the grabbing his throat, I completly agree with him. If he doesn't own the land, he has no right to tell them what to do. Call the owner, or the cops and have them deal with it.

*edit* I would like to see a link or some proof stating the validation of your skateboarders statistic

Archived