Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season ticket holders..I've a question

gridironmike

This was my first year as a season ticket holder. In your years of JKC/Redskins/FedEx tix ownership (especially you upper-deckers), what has been your experience with seat improvement for the next year? Can I really expect to better myself? Did most of you just move down lower in the same section? Move to a new section? Drastically move? Details, details.....:fortune:

I have never actually requested seat improvement but I've had the same seats for five years at FedEX and our seats were the same for the last 35 years at RFK.

I have heard though that if you request seat upgrades they do happen from time to time.

To be honest, I have good seats already so I've never really thought to write a request for an upgrade.

One question (and this might seem wierd to those that don't have ANY tickets). Do you prefer to sit on the Redskins bench side, the visitor's side, or one of the endzones? BTW, I think the tunnel end is the rowdier end. I base this on my usual seat location in section 101 (I split these with someone..."my" first season tickets are in section 448).

I went from the 17th row of my section to the 5th row of my section just by asking to move..... although the extra seats put into my row made it one of the longest rows in the stadium and we had people walking by us non-stop, so we had a good reason to gripe.

Archived