Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't Control Myself Any Longer!

Sonny Joe Hog

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Champ Bailey back to attempt to catch a punt! We're killing ourselves with turnovers and Spurrier doesn't have enough sense to fix this problem?! With Darrell Green on the field?! This is what drives me insane about this coaching staff: their inability to learn from their experiences and take action to fix problems! How many times will Spurrier stick his hand in the fire before he learns that he is sure to be burned?! None of our former coaches, no matter how ineffective, would put up with this! How long, how long must we endure this stupidity?!

Chief,

What does Snyder have to do with the decision to play Champ at punt returner? What does a GM have to do with that? I agree with the thought here that Champ has to be removed. If he was a true danger to take one back then you could live with the risk he presents. If he was a budding returner like Brian Mitchell was, then we could live with the growing pains.

But, Champ is just not like Darrell Green was as a returner, meaning he's just not THAT dangerous to put up with how dangerous he is to our own team. But, this has NOTHING to do with having a GM or not having a GM. It has to do with catching an easy ball and securing it. And that's on Champ.

On the positive side, perhaps we found a punter?

Archived