Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scout.com: Marino's Crystal Ball

bonecrusher31

All rationale Skins fans see that Defensive Line is a huge need that was not addressed but ol Art does what he does best and writes a soothing article meant to calm the fears of your average Skins poster.

You mean the ones that you call idiots whenever they criticize the Eagles? Now they are rational?

Not to mention Philadelphia was 26th against the run last year, 0.9 ypg better than the Redskins. So what did they do? Traded a starting DT for a back-up QB - who'll likely be cut - and a 30 yr-old LB who's missed 17 games over the past 2 years. And who did they draft first? A QB - thus pissing off their star.

:laugh:

but..but....the Eagles had injury problems...and they drafted two DTs last year...and...and...Andy Reid knows more than you do!

:laugh:

but..but....the Eagles had injury problems...and they drafted two DTs last year...and...and...Andy Reid knows more than you do!

I hope people continue to underrate the Skins - I can't wait to see Washington gash the Philthy front-four next year.

I don't think Marino got the memo on the whole "Parcells leaving town thing, and them bringing in Bum Phillips.

Dallas has a lot of talent, however, you just can't sign some bum off the street and expect to win a SuperBowl on talent alone - especially in one year.

Get a grip:doh:

I can't wait for the season to start.

Archived