Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Iraq and the deadline

Tommy-the-Greek

I just saw that Iraq finally sent the UN the paperwork that the resolution mandated. How much do you want to bet that we will find some interesting info therein. France and Russia have been siding with Iraq lately, I wonder why? I bet we will find out that French and Russian companies have been selling Iraq dual use items in the past 4-5 years to help out there weapons programs. I want to know the dollar amount of goods sold that could be used to manufacture or deliver such weapons. I also wonder if we will find out that French companies are guilty of selling illegal material to Iraq.

If the US has evidence that Iraq has lied I want to hear it. If they know of warehouses or stockpiles I want to see the inspectors find it. Bush is playing a dangerous PR game with Saddam. We must win the PR game before we start to disarm Saddam. And we must be willing to do it alone if the UN doesn't support it. I want to see Bush prove to the world that Saddam is lieing. It is funny that the burden of proof was on the Iraqi's and now it seems to be on the US.

Archived