Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine Injured in Hit and Run Car Accident

Leonard Washington

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,265741,00.html

:paranoid:

GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP, N.J. — Police are searching for a hit and run driver who smacked the motorcade of New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine Thursday night, sources tell FOX News.

Corzine was injured in the accident, but a spokesman said his injuries were not life-threatening.

There were no further details on the crash, which happened shortly after 6 p.m. on the Garden State Parkway, immediately available.

"We can confirm the governor's two-car motorcade was involved in an accident tonight, and he was injured," spokesman Anthony Coley said. "His injuries are not considered life-threatening, and we are trying to determine if anyone else was injured."

The governor was taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, an operator at the hospital confirmed.

*Note to self* Do not hit and run on any important political figures...

Thanks for the heads up.... My car was involved in a hit and run back when I lived in Arkansas... Except for the fact that my car was parked at the time... It did about $1000 in damage, and I was still in high school, so to "teach me a lesson" on responsibility, my dad let me use my graduation money to pay to fix my car...

*Note to self* Do not hit and run on any important political figures...

Thanks for the heads up.... My car was involved in a hit and run back when I lived in Arkansas... Except for the fact that my car was parked at the time... It did about $1000 in damage, and I was still in high school, so to "teach me a lesson" on responsibility, my dad let me use my graduation money to pay to fix my car...

that sucks...i'm angry for you. :mad:

pops never heard of uninsured motorist coverage?

that sucks...i'm angry for you. :mad:

pops never heard of uninsured motorist coverage?

Yeah he did but my bro totaled a 2000 camaro 4 months after he got it, so he didn't want the insurance to go up... Plus apparantly he told me to ride with someone to the place I was going...

Archived