Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Single game tickets?

riggz2005

Is there any way to buy just single game tickets to a redskins game this upcoming season?? ive been looking but the only thing i can seem 2 find is season tickets. and im from Canada so id like 2 make the trip down for a game. Can anyone help me out?

Is there any way to buy just single game tickets to a redskins game this upcoming season?? ive been looking but the only thing i can seem 2 find is season tickets. and im from Canada so id like 2 make the trip down for a game. Can anyone help me out?

Hey,

I know a guy that will hook you up. I will dig up his email and phone #. I have bought from him 4-5 times...never a problem.

What part of Canada you from? We are on the East Coast...and a bunch of us are doing the @ NE game this season.

I PMd you the info. I've gotten Skins, Nats and Caps tickets from him. He will take care of you. As for the NE game, we are in the same position. We may have to resort to StubHub or Ebay. I've bought Red Sox tickets through: http://www.primiotickets.com ...and I know they sell Pats tickets as well. I'm hoping BC lands either Florida State or Miami on the saturday, same weekend as the Skins. That would be nuts.

Single game tickets go up for sale here usually a week or 2 before the game in question

Hopefully I can find some good ones, *IF* I get mid-tour it would awesome to find some tickets to buy, just could not even begin to guess what games I will be back in the states for.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived