Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The GFX Battle rules..

The rules are as follows...

Group 1 will be deciding on a set pic for group 2 and vice versa. You will need to select two pics. One for each round. In the final round, the pic will be decided by the unlucky members whom happened to be knocked out of this battle.

The groups are as follows. Thanks to sean_e_b. They were decided by the order in which you signed up. The first went to group 1 followed by the second person to sign up to group 2... 3rd member goes to group 1 and so on..

Group 1

Praise Gibbs

CosmopolitanBloodloss

SkinsFan07

MeNoRevs

Best 3 move on

Group 2

Agent Zero

Who Del

Skinz89

sean_e_b

InsaneBoost

Best 3 move on

The three members from group 1 compete in another sig battle amongst each other;same for group 2. The field then will be narrowed down to 1. The group 1 winner will then battle the group 2 winner on a nationally televised TV show hosted by none other than Ryan Seacrest. :laugh:

Here is the catch, the sigs will be listed via a new thread anonymously by me. They then will be voted on by the other group. ( Group 1 will vote for group 2's sigs and vice versa) You will PM me your finished sig and I will post them without saying who made them. I'd hope that people would not cheat by trying to pm people from the rival group to gain votes or anything. Cheaters never win.. and if I find out that you cheated.... Your life ends early. :)

After each member from the 'rival' groups have voted we will count the votes and decide the winner. In the event of a tie.. We will have an outsider vote on the winning sig.

Am I missing anything? Are these rules fair? Feedback please!

To be Honest, I didn't even know we had chicks on this forum LOL

Oh, and I want to add one thing. I think we need to require the original source, as in photoshop would be a .PSD

That way the fakes can stay out. Not saying any of you are, but I've been in little contest like this before, and ended up having someone who was a fake which we all trusted, just would seem fair to everyone.

Boost,

The thing with that is.. I use the GIMP. I suppose I could submit the .xcf file but, how?

Football related.

YOU STUPID MAC USER!!!!!!!!

Kidding of course, yeah do something, I just hate cheaters thats all, last time I trusted someone doing something like this, I got forked, and I dont want that to happen again.

Well if we're choosing a set pic it makes it really hard to cheat. So submitting the source file isn't really needed is it?

You go on a signature forum, say, heres the pic I have, can someone make me a badass sig with it. Wait, and post it. Sig makers usually don't give out there PSD's and such

You go on a signature forum, say, heres the pic I have, can someone make me a badass sig with it. Wait, and post it. Sig makers usually don't give out there PSD's and such

I understand now.

However like Praise Gibbs I'm a GIMP user and am not quite sure how to post the source file.

Archived