Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Non Club Level Season Tickets for this upcoming year for sale

Robbnva

Right now my seats are uper level 2nd to last row but the Manager of the ticket office has told me that after the regular season deadline of Aril 1st passes all of the ticket holders who have requested to move forward will do so. He has also placed a note in the system to make sure I get something not as high up because I go with my stefather who is 75 adnd can't make it.

So to make a long story short I need somebody to buy my tickets for this year only. I will also give you the oportunity to buy a coule of games each season afterwards if you want. I just can't afford them this year but I do not want to lose my spot since 06 was my 1st year as a ticketholder. That would just suck after all those years waiting. If interested please email me at Robbnva@aol.com

SERIOUS INQURIES ONLY PLEASE.

Right now my seats are uper level 2nd to last row but the Manager of the ticket office has told me that after the regular season deadline of Aril 1st passes all of the ticket holders who have requested to move forward will do so.

I seriously doubt the validity of that statement. (Not the fact that they told you that, but the "after the regular season deadline of April 1st passes all of the ticket holders who have requested to move forward will do so " There will no doubt be a higher number of upgrade requests, than seats available. Also, though they don't advertise it, I believe many ticketholders actually pay after the April 1st date, so they're not going to give their seats away that quickly.

Not trying to rain on your parade, but just passing along info so that you can be better informed. Many of us have been told conflicting statements, by the ticket office, and we have a hard time trusting them.

Hope it works out for you!

I seriously doubt the validity of that statement. (Not the fact that they told you that, but the "after the regular season deadline of April 1st passes all of the ticket holders who have requested to move forward will do so " There will no doubt be a higher number of upgrade requests, than seats available. Also, though they don't advertise it, I believe many ticketholders actually pay after the April 1st date, so they're not going to give their seats away that quickly.

Not trying to rain on your parade, but just passing along info so that you can be better informed. Many of us have been told conflicting statements, by the ticket office, and we have a hard time trusting them.

Hope it works out for you!

Well now I won't ever know because my stint as a ticket holder will come to an end at the end of today. But that is what they told me, maybe it is because of my father's mobility problem they were going to do something. Well I signed my son up on the list so maybe in 15 years his name will come up and I can try it all over again.

Well now I won't ever know because my stint as a ticket holder will come to an end at the end of today. But that is what they told me, maybe it is because of my father's mobility problem they were going to do something. Well I signed my son up on the list so maybe in 15 years his name will come up and I can try it all over again.

....sorry to hear that.

Tickets are pretty easy to get to most individual games, so don't lose heart!

Archived