Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UM vs. UNC tix wanted

Hooterman

As a UMD student, get use to hearing this ALL night long:

"ASS-HOLE, ASS-HOLE, ASS-HOLE"

My advice would be to sit as far away from the student section as possible.

Should be a great game.

Yep...no doubt. That's what makes college games so fun. Especially MD fans. Glad to see MD is hot right now, that will make for a great game as you said.

As a UMD student, get use to hearing this ALL night long:

"ASS-HOLE, ASS-HOLE, ASS-HOLE"

My advice would be to sit as far away from the student section as possible.

Should be a great game.

the students are whimps.. dont even say anything.. half the fans have no clue about the game of basketball and most are bandwagon fans

the students are whimps.. dont even say anything.. half the fans have no clue about the game of basketball and most are bandwagon fans

Don't say anything? Let's see, last year when MD played Duke, some student (I am NOT condoning this behavior, just making a point) started yelling profanitys at Sheldon Williams Mother, making fun of his retarded sister, and yelling absolutely everything about JJ Redick.

Unfortunitly, there are a lot of fair-weather fans. Nonetheless, the atmoshpere is incredible.

Looking for 1 or 2 tickets to this Sunday's UM vs. UNC mens basketball game. Just so you know, I'm a Tarheels fan. I won't be obnoxious or anything but I will be wearing Carolina blue.

Thanks...

Scott

By the way, if you haven't found tickets at a reasonable price yet, you can check craigslist last minute for the tickets - should find a great deal.

Don't say anything? Let's see, last year when MD played Duke, some student (I am NOT condoning this behavior, just making a point) started yelling profanitys at Sheldon Williams Mother, making fun of his retarded sister, and yelling absolutely everything about JJ Redick.

Unfortunitly, there are a lot of fair-weather fans. Nonetheless, the atmoshpere is incredible.

ya the crowd only gets fired up because of non calls and for duke like you said.. they dont care about other games. md fans are known for the personal attacks chants..

Archived