Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is going to the Beach Blitz?

macs-a-skins-fan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I went to the first Annual Redskins Beach Blitz last year, and we such had a blast. There was plenty to do, and plenty for the kids! This year, it just so happens it falls during my time share...what could be greater than that? Looks like this year might be a little bigger and better.

But....curious to know who will be going? I would love to meet a bunch of fellow ES fans there, along with my lil 'Skins' fan crew (yep, and my (argh) Giants fan too)...Will you be going?

Hope to see you there!!!!!

FYI....for those of you who don't know about it yet, heres the link... http://www.redskinsbeachblitz.com/

My 7 year old & I will definitely be there. Maybe my 4 year old too, if I think he'll behave. I gave my son one of those autographable footballs for Christmas with the promise that we'd go to the beach blitz so he could meet the players & fill it with autographs. He's so excited about it that he asks me at least every week when it's going to be!

I think it would be great to meet some folks there & finally have some faces to put with names!

Amy

PS: Did you know you posted this question twice?

My 7 year old & I will definitely be there. Maybe my 4 year old too, if I think he'll behave. I gave my son one of those autographable footballs for Christmas with the promise that we'd go to the beach blitz so he could meet the players & fill it with autographs. He's so excited about it that he asks me at least every week when it's going to be!

I think it would be great to meet some folks there & finally have some faces to put with names!

Amy

PS: Did you know you posted this question twice?

Nope, sure didnt...where did i post it?

Archived