Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Think the FO handles the cap wrong? You can help!

mikeyf316

This was posted on teamworkonline.com, a site which collects information about job openings for major league teams of pretty much all sports. I subscribe because, hey, who WOULDN'T want the shot to work for your favorite team?

http://footballjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=11729

Salary Cap Assistant - Washington Redskins (Washington, DC)

The Washington Redskins are seeking an ambitious, fast learning professional, with a college degree for a Salary Cap Assistant position. The selected candidate will assist the Director of Football Administration in all functions.

Job Functions:

*Conducts comprehensive research and analysis of NFL Player Contracts and statistics. *Liaison with NFL Management Council. *Assists Director of Football Administration with Salary Cap Budgets and forecasting. * Will learn NFL Player Personnel and Salary Cap rules. *Other duties as assigned.

Skills:

*Proficient with Microsoft Excel. *High statistical accuracy. *Excels in mathematical calculations and research. *Excellent skill in organizing, filing and keeping records. *Maintains complete confidentiality. *Accounting or Math background is desired.

Qualified applicants must apply online or may fax resumes to: Fax: (703) 726-7172 ATTN: Salary Cap Assistant

We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.

The reason I posted the link for everybody is simple: There are three or four major discussions that happen on this board without resolution. Coaches, Draft, FA Player "busts", and the Cap. Here's an opportunity for somebody to start setting the ship right, so to speak.

I don't know anything about the cap, but I know that a lot of guys have done a lot of research for their arguements here on ES. Somebody out here has to at least have a shot at this job. Have at it!

I haven't the slighest. :silly:

Normally, the jobs that get posted are for "Assistant security liaison" (read - mall cop) or "Season Ticket account associate" (read - ticket sales). This just seemed to be an opportunity that somebody on this board might have some interest in.

Salary Cap Assistant - Washington Redskins (Washington, DC)

The Washington Redskins are seeking an ambitious, fast learning professional, with a college degree for a Salary Cap Assistant position. The selected candidate will assist the Director of Football Administration in all functions.

Job Functions:

*Conducts comprehensive research and analysis of NFL Player Contracts and statistics. *Liaison with NFL Management Council. *Assists Director of Football Administration with Salary Cap Budgets and forecasting. * Will learn NFL Player Personnel and Salary Cap rules. *Other duties as assigned.

Skills:

*Proficient with Microsoft Excel. *High statistical accuracy. *Excels in mathematical calculations and research. *Excellent skill in organizing, filing and keeping records. *Maintains complete confidentiality. *Accounting or Math background is desired.

Must enjoy licking the boots of an egomaniacal Napoleonic Demigod!

Qualified applicants must apply online or may fax resumes to: Fax: (703) 726-7172 ATTN: Salary Cap Assistant

We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Archived