Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gaines Adams- Bad Pick

cavs9

this entire thread is a bunch of horsemanuer . . . all these claims about Adam's not being good aganist the run are unfounded.

Maybe he's not as good against the run as J.Anderson or Branch . . and I'm not even saying he's as good as they are or would be a good fit for our team.

But all of these negative comments are lame, especially considering the fact that (if any of you) watched him play it was prolly a local game - aganist a team you were rooting for.

I'll refute it until the end of time . . . regardless of where he goes in the draft, or how good/bad he deos in the NFL.

He is the top defensive end in the ACC and is first team all ACC and has done nothing but make game changing plays for the Tigers and steadily improved every year. He singlehandedly spring boarded a comeback against the Deamon Deacons by creating a pressure, then a sack and a forced fumble and returned it for a TD for over 60 yards. he then proceeded to lead his team to a record high 24 points in one quarter of football.

They had a bad slide at the end of the year as a team . . . but they dominated both teams in the ACC title game (WF & GT). And for all you haters, the ACC is not a weak conference, it is quite the opposite. And other teams in the ACC are starting to make some noise and things are changing - and that has nothing to do with a lack of talent, but the opposite. Someof the other schools are starting to get some of these players that used to go to FSU only.

Ya'll have fun continuing to bash a guy's play that you haven't even watched on a consistant basis for yourself . . . and I'll conitnue to support his great college career that I watched from the stands in Death Valley. Hail to em.

Well said fellow Tiger!

i still want to get branch.

apart from everything thats already been said, branch - along with any rookie dt - has far less pressure on him than adams or anderson. i think that rookies know there is pressure on them to produce. how does a de feel he has to produce? sacks - plain and simple. even if he plays well, it could be a mental thing and lack of confidence that could come over a rookie de that doesnt produce sacks. a dt, however, just knows he has to come in and play solid and help his team play total team defense.

branch may not be as great as a playmaker as anderson or adams, but i think branch would be the one to improve our overall team defense the most right off the bat.

tgijef

:applause: :applause: :applause: I second that motion!!!

Wow what a character guy. :doh: He probably cheats on his workouts and diet. Dude Also got OWNED in the bowl game other than a few big plays he didnt seem consistant especially in the run. :2cents:

I was joking about him copying off of me and you must have watched a different bowl game than me.

Archived