Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dockery in FA

TLusby

Dock is a good guard and could be great in certain systems. Why would we just let him go instead of re-signing him and trying to get a draft pick for him. I guess that would be tough, but I would hate to see him leave and us not get anything for him. But it looks like thats exactly whats going to happen. :(

thomas has an 8yr, $42 million deal with a $10 million signing bonus.

Thomas may have pocketed more bonus money after restructuring, but his original contract wasnt that big. In fact, I checked and it was 7 years 28 mill with 7 mill up front. I can't remember where I put my keys but for some reason I remembered that well enough. :)

What gives you the idea that Dockery could replace Jansen? LG and RT are not exactly the same position.

Just a hunch. He played there in college and has the physical attributes of an NFL tackle. Would he have the focus or resolve to play well there? Only the coaches know.

If we dont give away next years draft for another first round pick we can draft a RT next year. jansen was injuryed all year hell be fine next year. Iwish we had more picks. But i hope we keep dockkery too many people know are damn system. At lease we move alot of people in and out.

I'm sure the Redskins always have the best of intentions in free agency. I'm sure they thought that Adam Archuleta would be an improvement over Ryan Clark. I bought into that line of thinking last year, but not anymore.

If something is performing at a high level as is, there's no need to tinker with it. Our line was top notch with Dockery in the lineup. Better to keep that rolling than uproot it and put your confidence into an unknown element.

Bravo!!! I'm with you on this!! Just good sense!

Archived