Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Final Four: Who ya got?

GrimReefa

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188023 - asks who you want to win.

This thread asks who you think will win. Defend your choice.

Why I think the Saints will win:

First of all, I don't think any of the other three teams are very good. The Patriots were handed their game on Sunday - no unbiased observer could say anything different. If the Florida Gators had shown up that field on Sunday instead of the Chargers, the Patriots would be going home. I think all those years of letting players go has finally caught up with them. The Colts' defense has looked fine, but they have been facing one-dimensional offenses thusfar, and have been able to stack the box up with impunity, just like they stopped our running attack when we played them because Brunell refused to go over the top. We'll see how they do against an offense with firepower. And, as much as I hate to say it, Peyton Manning looks like he's playing Dance Dance Revolution behind center. As for the Bears, they are suddenly vulnerable right up the gut and Rex Grossman scares his own fans more than he does his opponents.

So, let's look at the Saints. True, they're vulnerable to the long pass. However, they are good at stopping the run, so opponents won't be able to grind them to death and keep that high-potency offense off the field. And that offense - wow. Not only do they have the best running game of the four remaning teams, I think they have the best running attack in the League right now. Reggie Bush has made the leap - did you see him on Sunday? It's taken him awhile to adjust to the speed of the NFL, but he is there now, and is the most explosive playmaker the League has at this moment, I honestly believe that. And Deuce McAllister is the PERFECT compliment. Between those two, opposing defenses have no choice but to stack the box. But when they do, the Saints will pull out their passing attack - also the best in the league! I don't think this team is losing again this year.

Archived