Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RF365 - RF365's first All-Pro team has plenty of surprises

HapHaszard

We'll draft another RB this year. Moats won't be back.

Definitely. They've made it clear that they don't like Moats as a player. It's hard to imagine them walking out of the first day of the draft without a runningback.

Westy... Reid drafts RBs pretty regularly. Moving backward: Moats, Tapeh, Westbrook, Buckhalter, Hamner.

Definitely. They've made it clear that they don't like Moats as a player. It's hard to imagine them walking out of the first day of the draft without a runningback.

Westy... Reid drafts RBs pretty regularly. Moving backward: Moats, Tapeh, Westbrook, Buckhalter, Hamner.

I disagree with your assertion that he would have used a 2nd on a Rb.

Westy-3rd

Moats-3rd

Tapeh-5th

Buck-4th

Hamner-5th

jrock, I could see how you can argue that the Eagles need to draft an enventual replacement for Buck, but you seem to repeating the same mantra from the offseason about the Eagles needing an inside the tackles runner; as if they have had a problem running inside the tackles this year. This is simply untrue.

jrock, I could see how you can argue that the Eagles need to draft an enventual replacement for Buck, but you seem to repeating the same mantra from the offseason about the Eagles needing an inside the tackles runner; as if they have had a problem running inside the tackles this year. This is simply untrue.

1) The Eagles lost at least 3 games this season because of the lack of a grind-it-out, consistent running game.

2) The Eagles were extremely lucky that Buckhalter actually played an entire season. He's certainly not the kind of player you can bank on for the entire year.

3) Westbrook is not a btw the tackles runner, as has been said here many, many times. He is at his strongest when in space, not between the tackles. Reid knows he's putting a square peg in a round hole - and has a bigger chance of getting him injured that way (unless they're playing the Cowboys, because RW might horse collar him :D).

Archived