Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins vs Giants

ClemsSC7Skinfan

I'm going to be going to my first Redskins game ever next weekend. My girlfriend bought myself and an extra ticket to take my Dad with for my Xmas & Bday gift because she won't be coming back to VA (originally from VA) is why myself and my Dad (huge skins fan) will be going. I'm very excited even though the skins won't be in the playoffs and this isn't a great season I still love'em. Just wanted to express my happiness on here and say I look forward to seeing everyone that will be there at the game next weekend.

Any recommendations of things to do or see while I'm up there?

:gaintsuck

any girl that wants to go to a Redskins game is up there on the list ;)

soco18, i am from ks too

Haha, well I'm working on getting her to be a Redskins fan, she actually made the mistake and told me that during the Panthers game she told herself who ever won the game she'd be a fan of because she isn't a real big NFL fan. But now she wants to take it back but I'm still working on her. She can't go with me to the Skins game yet but she will in the future I'm sure.

U will have a blast man i went to my first skins game with my dad too this season. It is the greatest thing ever. We went to the skins vs jags. It couldnt have been any better. My only advice is to get there early tailgate, hang out, and scream as loud as you can at the game. Have a good time man!! GO SKINS!!

I'm going to be going to my first Redskins game ever next weekend. My girlfriend bought myself and an extra ticket to take my Dad with for my Xmas & Bday gift because she won't be coming back to VA (originally from VA) is why myself and my Dad (huge skins fan) will be going. I'm very excited even though the skins won't be in the playoffs and this isn't a great season I still love'em. Just wanted to express my happiness on here and say I look forward to seeing everyone that will be there at the game next weekend.

Any recommendations of things to do or see while I'm up there?

:gaintsuck

HELL YEAH BRO! My girlfreinds mom bought us tickets and this is going to be the first game I've ever gone to, can't wait. hell yeh i'm %100 skins all the way, lets kick the giants butt!

Hey thanks for the advice on the tailgating, I'm definetly going to be cheering loud, I couldn't imagine anything better than being part of the reason the Giants blew the end of their season. Look forward to having all of yall there with me especially those who will also be going to their first game, Go SKINS!!!:cheers:

Archived