Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys Get Over It! (king, Salibury, Espn,etc)

DWARF-HOG

These guys been on our case from the beginning. Thy hated our overspending on FA, and coaches. Your whinning is getting old.

Now until we start winning on a consistent basis , they are going to keep critizing what ever we do. That means they are going to keep this up for at least 2 more years(my opiononon how long it is going to take to clean this cr*p up.

Still :notworthy to the :helmet:

These guys been on our case from the beginning. Thy hated our overspending on FA, and coaches. Your whinning is getting old.

Now until we start winning on a consistent basis , they are going to keep critizing what ever we do. That means they are going to keep this up for at least 2 more years(my opiononon how long it is going to take to clean this cr*p up.

Still :notworthy to the :helmet:

Dude Salisbury was high on us this year. What do you want these people to do, praise a 4-8 team. It takes two words to explain this team------ they suck.

Threads like this trying to demand that people "stop whinning, crying, whatever" is getting old.

No kidding certain media personalities don't like us, big deal; doesn't mean we have to sit back and say nothing about it.

True, however, alot of the criticism recieved from the media this year is justified. If somebody on here said it, alot of people would be less likely to jump on their back, whereas is King said it.......

Dude Salisbury was high on us this year. What do you want these people to do, praise a 4-8 team. It takes two words to explain this team------ they suck.

Exactly. Analysts that see a highly paid, veteran team that has a 4-8 record. Of course we stink. In sports their is nothing worse than being bad and old.

The main thing that is different is that analysts probably feel we should tear this thing down and start again with youth, but most Skins fans believe this team can work with added depth (from the draft), and a solid focus on what Joe Gibbs calls "Redskins Football." If things go well in 2007 with injuries, a harder work in the off-season (more two-a-days), Campbell continues to progress, and the D reawakens from the dead I think we could have a playoff team next year.

With that being said I just dropped four "ifs!"

Archived