Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game on in Peurto Vallarta?

nebster21

OK so I got married last Saturday and made it to the game on sunday. What a great way to celebrate after my wedding. The question I have is I am leaving for my honeymoon on Saturday and will miss my first game in 4 years. Does anyone know of a sports bar around Peurto Vallarta that I can watch the Redskins beat the Falcons?

:falconsuc Beat them Falcons :falconsuc

First, congrats.

Second ...

Dude. Key word = honeymoon. Unless the new missus is as big a fan as you are, you might want to consider taking one (or giving it, as the case may be) for the home team this one Sunday.

Just sayin'. :)

Thank you

This is the same wife that had no objections of me going to the game the day after we got married. You know the whole waking up at 6 so I could get ready to leave by 8 to make it to the tailgate. She is a fan but by no means as big a fan as me. But I am going to have it taped just in case I cannot find the game on down there.

I was in Puerto Vallarta about a year ago over the holidays and was able to watch Redskins games at a sports bar in downtown Puerto Vallarta. I don't remember the bar's name, but its sign looks like a Chicago Cubs logo.

That's the No Name Cafe. It's on the malecon, which is basically their boarwalk. You should be able to catch the Skins game there. For a nice dinner, check out the River Cafe. Pipi's is a great Mexican restaurant.

Archived