Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Passion and Sacrifice

RiggoReincarnated

I was a volunteer firefighter for 13 years. I had to give it up when I moved to Fl. It was a huge part of my life, and miss it more then you can imagine :(

Oh, so you were one of those guys who would stick the siren on your dashboard and pass me going 80 MPH so you could go watch a fire be put out by actual firefighters? :D J/K

The one thing I wish I could do more is play golf. I play a lot, but wish I could everyday. It sucks having a job. :laugh:

There was a time when I actually lost interest in football and other sports.

I guess I was going thru a depressed phase or something,but that just wasn't me.

I had to snap myself out of it and I did,even thou my team isn't playing that great I still have spunk toward it and when Dale Earnhardt died Nascar didn't feel the same and it still doesn't. I'm trying to get back in the groove with that. I thought I was but this season I've had almost zero interest in it, not sure why.

I also used to paint figurines and draw,etc. I guess I've just gave that up for good it looks like. Maybe one day I'll pick it back up.

I've had alot of passion for those things but I didn't give them up as a sacrifice,just maybe as a symptom of other things going on with me.

HTTR:logo:

Archived