Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Christmas wish list

Skins4me

Dear Santa,

Knowing that you're a Redskins fan too, I'm sure you'll find my wish list this year worthy of consideration. Last year you gave me five in a row so I know you have it in you. I know other fans will have their wishes, but here's my top 10.

1. Do not allow a loosing season. If 9-7 can't get us in the playoffs then so be it, but I believe it will...and so do you.

2. Please heal Clinton quickly so he's back for the Eagles revenge game

3. Put some magic sticky stuff on Carlos' hands so he can get a big interception when we'll need it most.

4. Give Ladell the power of Riggo and the cunning of Portis to explode for ESPN highlights

5. Sean Taylor is really hungry, please feed him soon. Let him literally knock someone out cold without a penalty being called. At Tampa would be good.

6. No matter what, do not allow us to lose on Christmas eve to the Rams.

7. I know it's after Christmas, but please give us an ass-kick'en belated Christmas gift win over the Giants the same way we beat them last year at home.

8. Erase any doubts in Coach Gibbs' mind about returning as coach. He can retire again after we win another Superbowl.

9. Please give all the players and coaches chemistry so they can play like the talented team they are on paper.

10. Lastly, please Santa give Jason Campbell the power from all the complaining posters on this site to be everything they pray he'll be.

The only song I'll be singing this holiday season is the Redskins fight song!

the deadskins should wish for a new owner,he brings in scrubs for top dollar who cant play a lick(lloyd,adam arch..,carter)and draft's thugs like taylor,never would happen to a team like the eagles!!and now you have campbell playing Q.B,good luck with that!and joe gibbs is done!i went to that game on sunday here in the greatest sports town(philly),and your team is flat out horrible,might be the worst in football,maybe if you keep going you can get the NO.1 pick and draft somebody from the U...........bunch of thugs!!

e-a-g-l-e-s

the deadskins should wish for a new owner,he brings in scrubs for top dollar who cant play a lick(lloyd,adam arch..,carter)and draft's thugs like taylor,never would happen to a team like the eagles!!and now you have campbell playing Q.B,good luck with that!and joe gibbs is done!i went to that game on sunday here in the greatest sports town(philly),and your team is flat out horrible,might be the worst in football,maybe if you keep going you can get the NO.1 pick and draft somebody from the U...........bunch of thugs!!

e-a-g-l-e-s

Please go away,

Thanks

Clinton is on IR, Right?

Not yet, but he should be. Let's just allow him to get healthy for 2007. It's been a long year for the man.

As for the letter, there's a LOT of maliciousness in it. And Santa don't like ugly!

Edit -- I hadn't realized Portis had been placed on IR. Frankly, I think this is an early Christmas present. A healthy Portis for the 2007 campaign!

e-a-g-l-e-s

at least we never had TO.

e-a-g-l-e-s

Its ironic that an Eagles fan calls Miami players thugs. Have a look at the thread posted by Mark the Homer and then take a look at your own fanbase.

e-a-g-l-e-s

I see the Eagles are still sending their best and brightest out to fly their flag.

Ah well. Stereotypes have to start somewhere.

Its ironic that an Eagles fan calls Miami players thugs. Have a look at the thread posted by Mark the Homer and then take a look at your own fanbase.

That's exactly what I was thinking...Eagles fans have to be the rudest most disrespectful fanbase out, but yet they call our players thugs..I'm confused.

Philly btw is the 2nd worst sports team in the Nation, you havent won a championship in any sport in longer than any other city, other than Cleveland you should change your homepage to www.phillysucks.com its a sweet site

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Philly Sucks Arse !!!

:eaglesuck

e-a-g-l-e-s

Let's see.. member since September 2006, 4 posts.. obviously just came to troll and not talk intelligently (in case this post didn't prove that fact). No punctuation or capitalization. Fits in great with your fellow eagles fans. I would expect no other behavior as this.

See here for a fine example of your fellow fans.. a group in which you obviously are proudly a member:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180547

Greatest sports town? Philadelphia doesn't even make the top 10.

:troll:

Archived