Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

how is this for a change of topic....

djspinoy

this coming august im going on a trip to ohio for a family reunion (in late august). i would love to go to canton while im there for art monks hall of fame induction. what to you guys think the chances of him breaking through this year are?? and when do they start anouncing the finalist? i know that they announce the inductees the day before the super bowl, but i was just curious. if he doesnt get in then there needs to be a all out investigation on the voting of the hof panel

They need to take a year for an all Redskin induction. Grimm, Theisman, Monk, Jacoby, and coming in the future Darrell Green. Monk should have been a first ballot hofer. It is an injustice that he wasn't. He and Largent were the two guys out there setting records and making pro bowls and leading their respective conferences. He should get in this year but it all depends on who the shue ins are and how many. I still don't know how Lynn Swann and Stallworth got in and left Monk out since he had almost as many yards as those two did combined. But anyways that would be a hell of a trip for you if it does happen and it should. Good luck.

This should be Monk's year. But then again, last year and the year before should have been his year too. I hope you have a fun trip to Canton to see Monk's induction, I really do, but I wouldn't count on it.

I refuse to go to the HOF until they induct Monk. Not that anybody cares if I go or not, but that is my own personal protest.

he deserves to get in, no question. but if he does, what will people on this site b**** about this offseason?
Mark Brunell not retiring, salary cap hell, draft picks, etc.

One thing about Extremeskins.com members, they never have any trouble finding something to b**** about.

Archived