Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man vs Wild

SkinsFan#1

eeeeeeeyyyyOK. doing that sort of thing because you have to is one thing but doing it for a TV show is just plain dumb.

well i mean he is teaching other people how to do it by doing it himself, but seriously, i'm not sure i could go through with it. I might take my chances with overheating

well i mean he is teaching other people how to do it by doing it himself, but seriously, i'm not sure i could go through with it. I might take my chances with overheating

He could have simply explained what to do though, I'm pretty sure we would still have gotten the jist of it. If life was on the line I think there are a lot of uncouth things people would do. This reminds me of the Voyage of the me me episode where ther old man gets hypothermia and the younger guys take turns laying in a sleeping bag with him in just their boxers to increase body temp.

• 2 weeks later...

From watching the past couple weeks, this dude Bear is out there. The climbs he has made in both episodes have been unreal. Out of the ravine in Utah and then the one in the jungle where he drops some vines down a waterfall and climbs them, even though he falls at the end.

The best was in utah when he hops in quicksand just to show people how to get out of it.

From watching the past couple weeks, this dude Bear is out there. The climbs he has made in both episodes have been unreal. Out of the ravine in Utah and then the one in the jungle where he drops some vines down a waterfall and climbs them, even though he falls at the end.

The best was in utah when he hops in quicksand just to show people how to get out of it.

Perhaps this shouldn't be the part that most amazes me, but they have quicksand in Utah?

This reminds me of the Voyage of the me me episode where ther old man gets hypothermia and the younger guys take turns laying in a sleeping bag with him in just their boxers to increase body temp.

:laugh: you used to watch voyage of the mimi too? i just found out ben afflek was one of the nude sleepers.

i had to watch it in science class.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived