Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

James Thrash...unsung hero

riggins44

James Thrash is my unsung hero of the game. This guy is a steady player. He’s not

flashy, but he is consistent. They guy gives 110% every play. Throw the ball

to him and he’ll catch it.

I remember Thrash from the first time when he was here. IMO he is a core

player and I’m glad he’s on our team!

Here's to Thrash... :point2sky :cheers:

James Thrash is my unsung hero of the game. This guy is a steady player. He’s not

flashy, but he is consistent. They guy gives 110% every play. Throw the ball

to him and he’ll catch it.

I remember Thrash from the first time when he was here. IMO he is a core

player and I’m glad he’s on our team!

Here's to Thrash... :point2sky :cheers:

Agreed.....Give 'em a game ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:helmet: :cheers: :helmet:

Plays hard every play.

At the bar I where I was watching the game in W. Lafayette, IN, one of the other spectators said, "James Thrash, you know about that guy? He's such a little *****. I remember last year when he was on the Eagles he just gave up on a deep ball because heard the corner coming."

I turned around and said, "Actually, that wasn't Thrash, that was Todd Pinkston, and it wasn't the corner who was coming, it was Sean Taylor."

He made it obvious several times after that that he had no idea what he was talking about, and even his friends stopped listening to him.

I've liked Thrash ever since he and *shudder* Jeff George hooked up on that long pass play in 2000 @ Giants stadium. He has proven himself time and again since that game.

I was sorry to see him go (to the Eagles of all teams) but I was ecstatic to hear that he was coming back.

As stated earlier, he's not flashy, but he does the things that an NFL WR is expected to do (play hard on special teams, block on runs/screens, catch balls, and KEEPS HIS MF'ing MOUTH SHUT!)

Thrash is the Redskins player of the week (sorry Nick No-skills).

Archived